Psalm 25 Lord, be mindful of your mercy.

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis


























R/  Lord be mindful of your mercy.

Make me to know thy ways, O LORD;
Teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth, and teach me,
Foryou are the God of my salvation; R/ 

Be mindful of thy mercy, O LORD,
And of your steadfast love,
For they have been from of old.
According to thy steadfast love remember me,
For the sake of your goodness, O LORD! R/

Good and upright is the LORD;
Therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right,
and teaches the humble his way.  R/

R/ Lord be mindful of your mercy.

LISTEN TO PSALM 25



Try a score search on Google:  
Song's ListACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters