Psalm 18 - I love you, O Lord my strength

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis




















R/  I love you, O Lord my strength

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer,
my God, my rock in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. R/ 

I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
so I shall be saved from my enemies.
From his temple he heard my voice,
and my cry to him reached his ears. R/ 

The Lord lives! Blessed be my rock,
and exalted be the God of my salvation,
Great triumphs he gives to his king,
and shows steadfast love to his anointed. R/ 


R/  I love you, O Lord my strength.

LISTEN TO PSALM 18



Try a score search on Google:  
Song's ListACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters