Magnificat - Mary’s Song of Praise (Luke 1,46)

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis




















R/  My soul shall exult in my God.

My soul magnifies the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has looked with favour on the lowliness of his servant.
Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed;

for the Mighty One has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
His mercy is for those who fear him
from generation to generation.

The Lord has filled the hungry with good things,
and sent the rich away empty.
He has helped his servant Israel,
in remembrance of his mercy. R/  

R/  My soul shall exult in my God.

LISTEN TO CANTICLE LUKE 1



Try a score search on Google:




Song's List
ACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS



11/20

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters