Psalm 89 Forever I will sing of your steadfast love, O lord

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis
























R/  Forever I will sing of your steadfast love, O lord

I will sing of your steadfast love, O Lord, forever;
with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness
                                                             to all generations.
I declare that your steadfast love is established forever;
your faithfulness is as firm as the heavens.  R

You said, “I have made a covenant 
                                                 with my chosen one,
I have sworn to my servant David:
I will establish your descendants forever,
and build your throne for all generations.”  R

He shall cry to me, “You are my Father,
my God, and the Rock of my salvation!’
Forever I will keep my steadfast love for him,
and my covenant with him will stand firm.  R

R/  Forever I will sing of your steadfast love, O lord

LISTEN TO PSALM  89



Try a score search on Google:




Song's List
ACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS



11/20

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters