Psalm 25 Lord, make me know your ways

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis



















R/  Lord, make me know your ways

Make me to know thy ways, O LORD; 
Teach me your paths. 
Lead me in your truth, and teach me, 
Foryou are the God of my salvation; R/ 

Be mindful of thy mercy, O LORD, 
And of your steadfast love, 
For they have been from of old. 
According to thy steadfast love remember me, 
For the sake of your goodness, O LORD! R/

Good and upright is the LORD;
Therefore he instructs sinners in the way. 
He leads the humble in what is right, 
and teaches the humble his way.  R/

R/  Lord, make me know your ways

LISTEN TO PSALM 25



Try a score search on Google:




Song's List
ACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS



01/21

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters