Psalm 40 Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis



















R/  Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God. R

Sacrifice and offering you do not desire,
but you have given me an open ear.
Burnt offering and sin offering
you have not required. R

Then I said, “Here I am;
in the scroll of the book it is written of me.
I delight to do your will, O my God;
your law is within my heart.” R

I have told the glad news of deliverance
in the great congregation;
see, I have not restrained my lips,
as you know, O Lord. R

R/  Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will

LISTEN TO PSALM 40



Try a score search on Google:




Song's List
ACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS



01/21

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters