Psalm 23 The Lord is my shephard; I shall not want

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis


























R/  The Lord is my shephard; I shall not want.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters;
he restores my soul. R/

He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
       I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff  they comfort me. R/

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows. R/

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long.  R/

R/
 The Lord is my shephard; I shall not want.

LISTEN TO PSALM  23



Try a score search on Google:




Song's ListACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters