Psalm 63 My soul thirsts for you, O Lord my God

Music: Gordon Johnston (LivingwhithChrist / Sunday Missal)
Novalis


























R/ My soul thirsts for you, O Lord my God

O God, you are my God, I seek you,
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you,
as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. R/

So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you. R/

So I will bless you as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands and call on your name.
My soul is satisfied as with a rich feast,[a]
and my mouth praises you with joyful lips R/

I think of you on my bed,
and meditate on you in the watches of the night;
for you have been my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I sing for joy. R/ 


R/ My soul thirsts for you, O Lord my God

LISTEN TO PSALM 63



Try a score search on Google:  
Song's ListACCES A LA LISTE DES CHANTS

Aucun commentaire:

D'ou venez-vous?
free counters